COSY COTTAGE ON A LARGE BLOCK
Set high off the road and only mins to Creswick, this beautifully maintained three-bedroom country cottage is on a large block of 1908m2, backing onto a secluded private forest reserve.
Arriving at the covered front veranda, the entrance leads into a cosy lounge area with a feature mantle surrounding the wood fire heater leading to the open modern kitchen/ dining area and flowing to the expansive second living area or sunroom with its own wood heater.
The home is completed with an updated family bathroom, laundry, separate toilet and corner spa unit.
The sunroom overlooks the mature landscaped garden, which is fully fenced and terraced with vegetable gardens, mature trees and wood and garden sheds with over 50 fruit trees, as well as a fern house atrium - A gardener’s paradise.
Featuring a carport and a separate lockable 2 car garage, solar panels, town and tank water, ADSL and septic system means that this is ready for your move in and enjoy. This cosy and comfortable family home suitable as your forest escape, permanent dwelling, weekend escape or rental investment.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in storage
• 2 living areas, open kitchen/dining and modern utility areas
• Kitchen features Caesar stone waterfall bench tops, glass splash back, soft closing vinyl wrap drawers, butler sink and induction cooktop.
• 2 solid fuel heaters
• Carport, double lock up garage, woodshed and potting shed
• Large 1908m2 block backing onto forest.
• Landscaped gardens with 50 fruit trees all backing onto forest reserve.
• Only 4mins to Creswick, 20 mins to Ballarat or Daylesford and 90 mins to Melbourne
• Town Water and electricity, 2 water tanks, solar panels and septic – ADSL [NBN Internet available]
Inspection by private appointment or at advertised open times.