Country Living on Daylesford’s Doorstep
A short drive through the Wombat State Forrest brings you to the small hamlet of Barkstead, just 10 minutes on the Melbourne side of Daylesford. This well-loved family home is neatly presented on approx. 1 acre of cleared land and has scope for renovation with plenty of space to grow your own food or plant an orchard and live a more sustainable lifestyle. The residence offers 3 good sized bedrooms with a central kitchen/dining and adjoining living room. Outside the gardens are established and a number of various sized sheds and carports offer plenty of storage solutions for cars, tools, caravan, horse float etc. A terrific opportunity just 20 minutes to Ballan and approx. 70 minutes to Melbourne.
- 4845m2 cleared land, adjoining the Wombat State Forest
- Mains power, bottled gas, rain water tanks, septic system
- Established gardens, enclosed fernery, fenced back yard
- Split system heating/cooling, wood fire place, gas heater
- Surrounded by State Forest offering a number of walking tracks for hiking, motorbike riding etc.
Inspections are available by private appointment and recommended.