Sustainable Retreat with Studio on 20 Acres
Conveniently located 10-minute drive to Daylesford this solid mudbrick home is situated on a picturesque 20-acre fenced allotment with long views over the countryside. The Ecofriendly designed home features solid mudbrick walls, timber flooring, high ceilings, 20 panel back-to-grid solar system, open plan kitchen/dining with slate flooring and “Stanley” slow combustion stove with water jacket. With generous room sizes throughout, the u-shaped design features 3 big bedrooms, central bathroom with bath, separate toilet and a full laundry. The double story studio offers three rooms, kitchenette and washroom that would be perfect for home office, workshop, gallery or teenagers retreat. The perfect sustainable weekender or permanent residence!
- Approx. 8.09ha or 20 Acres with 2 Dams- Farming Zone (FZ)
- Mains power, 20 panel solar system, bottled gas, tank water, telephone line, septic system
- Solid wood heater, ceiling fans and gas multi head heating
- Studio with 3 rooms, kitchenette and washroom
- Mudbrick garden shed/chicken coop, established gardens
Inspections are available by private appointment and highly recommended.