80 ACRES OF AUSTRALIAN LANDSCAPE WITH PLANNING PERMIT
Your own piece of Australian countryside at Porcupine Ridge, just 10 minutes north of Daylesford and 20 minutes to Castlemaine.
32.65 Hectares (80 acres) of prime rural land on one Title with long western boundary to Middleton Creek. A planning permit was issued in January 2019 with the building envelope sited high on the property to take in views over the surrounding rural landscape of rolling hills, pastures and forests towards Mount Franklin.
A perfect small farm holding in a sought after area.
• 32.65 Hectares/80 acres (approx) with current planning permit for residence
• Spectacular views towards Mt Franklin and over the surrounding countryside
• Beautiful farming lifestyle property with 2 dams, creek boundary, power available
• Farming zone (Hepburn Shire) with large acreage properties and quality homes in the area
• Rich volcanic soil, 2 dams
• 10 minutes easy access to Daylesford, 20 minutes to Castlemaine
• Stock on site – please contact selling agent for access