Ready for a big family future
Immediately relax as you pass beneath the tree-lined canopy of a prestigious street; the perfect introduction to this expansive 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
Classically attractive and wonderfully elevated to capture glimpses of the Dandenong Ranges, every room is generously proportioned and brimful of natural light.
The elegant lounge room and adjoining dining room extend with ease to the substantial kitchen with 900mm oven, central meals area and enticing living room.
Outside will excite with a large covered alfresco looking out to a deep backyard filled with lush lawn and immaculate garden.
With gas ducted heating, a split system air-conditioner, security shutters, and a double garage, look forward to renovating at your leisure.
A first-class location for all the family, walk to Roberts McCubbin Primary School, Kingswood College and Gardiners Creek walking/riding trails. The bus on the street ensures swift access to Box Hill Central, train, tram, hospital and TAFE.
* Classically attractive 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
* Positioned on one of Box Hill South's most desirable streets
* Steps to Roberts McCubbin Primary, Kingswood College and bus
* Elegant lounge and dining
* Substantial kitchen with light-filled meals and living
* Ideal to renovate at your leisure