IDEAL SETTING TO EMBRACE INNER-CITY LIVING
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Nestled in a brilliantly located pocket between Swan Street and Bridge Road, this two-storey executive residence will impress with its spacious, sun-filled accommodation, private alfresco area, and fabulous proximity to all essential amenities. One of only four townhouses, this stylishly appointed townhouse is the very best in low maintenance living, it is also a short walk to cafes, Burnley Railway Station, and trams, whilst the CBD is within striking distance.
- The home’s large spaces are bathed in streams of natural sunlight thanks to a prized northerly aspect, with lots of well-placed windows & skylights.
- A sleek granite kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances & walk-in pantry is at the heart of the ground floor living zone, separating a large dining/entertaining area from the north facing lounge.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes are positioned upstairs; one has a private ensuite while the second boasts direct access to a skylit two-way bathroom/laundry.
- A spacious, sundrenched first-floor retreat provides a perfect home office/study space and is an invaluable inclusion.
- Split systems can be found in all principal rooms, keeping the home comfortable all year-round, while intercom entry and plush new carpets are among the highlights.
- Outside, a private, north facing courtyard with decking and Zen-like gardens creates an idyllic space to enjoy with family and friends; off-street parking in front of the home is a bonus.
Sophisticated and stylish, this is the perfect setting from which to embrace an enviable inner-city lifestyle.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.