SINGLE'S SAVVY WITH HUGE TERRACE
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Be in awe of the enormous alfresco terrace where you can celebrate friends, family and lifestyle, in this super spacious 2nd floor, 1 bedroom security apartment.
Enjoying floor to ceiling windows to ensure there’s plenty of natural light, this contemporary temptation enjoys:
- Entry hall with plenty of storage
- Stylish living and dining area
- Well-designed stone kitchen featuring Blanco appliances, a concealed microwave nook and a pantry
- Brilliant 39sqm approx. alfresco terrace
- Generous bedroom with built in robes and study desk
- Sparkling stone bathroom with sumptuous bath and a European laundry
With views softened by the central garden piazza, this thoughtfully designed apartment features timber floors, double blinds, video security, lift access, swipe card access, visitor parking, a storage cage and secure basement parking.
Notable highlights include:
- Huge alfresco terrace
- Loads of storage
- Study desk in bedroom
- Lift access to secure basement parking and storage cage
- Visitor parking
- Swipe card security access
- Quiet and modern
Excitingly close to Bridge Road’s café and restaurant scene, trams and the gorgeous Yarra River walking trails, moments to Burnley Station, Swan Street pubs, Burnley Park, Ikea and Burnley Golf Course.
Sold in conjunction with Advantage Property Consulting – Frank Valentic 0419 105 942
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.