Central Sunshine Living
Offering three bedrooms with BIR, central bathroom with 2 separate toilets, formal lounge, brand new kitchen, alarm for added security, sunroom, outdoor pergola, garage and carport for two cars, with a large back yard this property will suit any family.
Located within one of Sunshine's Premier Streets in a locale acknowledged for its immediate walking proximity to local urban centre "Hampshire Road", kindergarten, tertiary education in Victoria University, Sunshine Transport Hub/Station and positioned only 12km approx. West from Melbourne CBD.
Please register your interest by sending an email enquiry.
Please note; Open for inspections may be cancelled without any notice.
Please Note: Advertised Inspection times are available to those who have pre-registered prior via the enquiry link. To attend these inspection times you must have pre-registered with the listing agent to ensure we are following government guidelines - Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people.
The Premier has announced changes to restrictions effective 11:59pm Tuesday 27th July. We are very pleased to note that inspections can resume. Key items to note at this stage:
- The new restriction levels apply to all of Victoria and all real estate.
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases
- Masks will be required indoors and outdoors, unless an exemption applies
- Movement between metro Melbourne and regional Victoria is permitted
- Inspections are to be held by private appointment only, maximum 10 people at any one time.
Available from:Monday 2nd August 2021