European Style Townhouse Offering An Abundance Of Options In Great Lifestyle Location
UNDER APPLICATION - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
Located on the corner of two of Prahran’s most iconic streets, this stunning townhouse boasts split system heating and cooling throughout with multiple living options and outside spaces spread over three levels.
First floor comprises:
- Fully renovated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Separate dining room with large windows to a tree-lined vista
- Open plan kitchen / living room opening through to
- Generous decked courtyard with northern sunlight
The second floor offers:
- King sized master bedroom with pitched ceilings and built in robes,
- Queen size second bedroom too with built in robes
- Large central bathroom with double shower and separate toilet
The ground floor offers:
- Fully contained bedroom with its own private access,
- Separate bathroom and Separate laundry room
- Remote garage
- Great amount of extra storage.
Moments from Chapel Street this generous home offers superb access to Public Transport, Prahran Market and all the best
Prahran has to offer.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 8th October 2020