A New Country Lifestyle
Lot 2, 14 Lothair Street, Clunes (quiet rear block with driveway on Title)
Are you dreaming of a new country lifestyle? Clunes is a picturesque historic goldmining town set within a beautiful rural landscape of farmland and ancient volcanic hills, yet close to Daylesford, Creswick and Ballarat.
All the hard work preparing this 659 sq.m. level allotment for construction of your new home has been completed. Electricity, town water and sewerage are supplied on site and ready for connection.
This is a great opportunity to acquire property in this increasingly popular town where the friendly, supportive and diverse community enjoys a wide variety of interests.
Call Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further details.
• Take advantage of the regional First Home Owner Grant – a $20,000 payment for first home owners who sign a contract before 30th June 2021 to build their new home in regional Victoria. Visit www.sro.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner
• 659 sq.m. level vacant allotment with adjoining undeveloped side street
• Views to Mount Beckworth in the west
• Township Zone, Hepburn Shire
• Electricity, town water and sewerage connections on site and ready to connect
• 10 minute walk into town centre with supermarket, cafes, bookshops and service stores
• 30 minutes to Daylesford and Ballarat, 15 minutes to Creswick
• V-line rail services to Ballarat
ABOUT CLUNES, VICTORIA
• Clunes was the site of the first gold discovery in Victoria in 1850 and many of its wide streets and elegant historic buildings have been preserved. It is recognised as one of the architecturally most-intact gold towns in Victoria.
• A member of the International Organisation of Booktowns - Clunes is the only such town in Australia to be recognised internationally and hosts an annual Booktown festival attracting large numbers of visitors
• The town is also home to the regional campus of Wesley College