3 BEDROOM BRICK VENEER IN CENTRAL CRESWICK
Nestled in a convenient and central pocket of historic Creswick this sturdy and comfortable mid-century home is ready for you to move in and enjoy all the warmth and comfort this property has to offer. This sturdy brick family home includes three large bedrooms a games room, car port, laundry, and wet area with ample storage throughout. The spacious open plan living area includes a kitchen with walk in pantry, updated appliances and generous windows throughout offering garden views. Well placed on a 869m2 block the gardens are established with plenty of room for further expansion. The bathroom is newly refurbished and the whole house is warmed by natural gas ducted heating & split system cooling in the living area making this the most comfortable single level family home.
This property is currently leased so inspections are strictly by advanced appointments or as advertised.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in storage in the master bedroom
• Sunny open dining and kitchen with walk in pantry & dishwasher
• Spit System Heating and Cooling & ducted gas heating
• Newly renovated bathroom with bath & shower
• Converted teen retreat/games room
• Large laundry with more storage and wet rear porch entry
• Large lounge with generous window views over the gardens
• Single garage, garden sheds and rainwater tank
• Currently on the permanent rental market so appealing to the investor, or make it your family home
• Only a short walk to the centre of town & primary schools, 20 mins to Ballarat or Daylesford and 82 mins to Melbourne
Inspection by private appointment or at advertised open times.