This home is available to inspect by private appointment. Please call Danny McGennisken on 0448 749 274 to book your private appointment.
Character Filled Home - Walk To Everything
Situated in Seaford stands this charming weatherboard property located behind a picket fence and accessed via remote control automatic gate. With a modern flair, neutral colors and quality fittings and fixtures, this home is sure to impress.
Master bedroom is light, bright and positioned towards the front of the home.
The two remaining bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, which has stone benches a double shower, toilet and quality fittings and fixtures.
The impressive entertaining area overlooks the rear-grassed area that is ideal for the children and pets to enjoy.
• Spacious three bedroom home on a large block.
• Ducted heating and a spilt system for cooling
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Walk to local beaches, shops, schools, train station & Seaford village
• Low maintenance gardens plus rear access for a boat caravan or trailer
Available from:Monday 20th September 2021