PERIOD CHARM IN COVETED RICHMOND HILL
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
With the MCG at the end of the street, public transport close by and the city within striking distance, this picture-perfect, freestanding period home is the ideal base for a busy lifestyle.
- Single fronted, freestanding weatherboard with handy access on both sides.
- Two queen-sized bedrooms (both carpeted) plus a spacious lounge/meals area.
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, lots of storage including a central island – perfect for relaxed nightly meals.
- Rear sunroom or work-from-home study area with access to the private low maintenance courtyard with storage shed.
- Central bathroom with laundry and separate WC.
- Heating in the lounge.
In a prized Richmond Hill locale, the home is close to the attractions of both Swan Street and Bridge Road and their exciting cafes, bars and restaurants for the ultimate in lifestyle living.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 8th June 2022