CLASSIC & CAPTIVATING EDWARDIAN HOME
NOTE: INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If you wish to view a property you must PRE-REGISTER direct with the agent.
Perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to shops, schools, transport and freeway access, this appealing solid brick semi-detached Edwardian blends period elegance with stylish, light-filled contemporary spaces and offers:
• Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and distinctive splashbacks flowing through to a spacious dining area
• Light-filled living area opens out to an inviting outdoor entertaining area
• Two generous sized beautiful bedrooms both with open fireplaces
• Central main bathroom
• Second bathroom incorporating laundry
• Upstairs provides versatile spaces including a further 2 bedrooms, study and children’s retreat
• Features include polished floorboards, period open fireplaces, hydronic heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and off street parking