SOPHISTICATED LIVING IN THE HEART OF VIBRANT RICHMOND, MOMENTS TO BARKLY GARDENS
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Superbly positioned within the boutique block 'Olor', this architecturally designed and well-appointed residence offers an effortlessly sophisticated lifestyle and low maintenance living in on of Melbourne's most sought-after inner-city neighbourhoods. The light-filled and generously proportioned living spaces are cleverly oriented to the North and flooded with sunlight all year round.
- A sizeable balcony with stunning city views, provides an impeccably chic alfresco entertaining area
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining space
- Sleek kitchen features stone benchtops, an island bench and a suite of Smeg appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, including an ensuite in the main
- A stylish second bathroom
- European laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Timber floorboards in living and entry
- Secure basement parking for 1x car (stacker)**
- Double doors in living room provide additional sound proofing and insulation
- Boutique living with premium views
- Additional amenities include; double blinds, security entry, intercom and lift access etc
All located on bustling Swan Street in the heart of vibrant Richmond, with transport options, dining and shopping, Barkly Gardens, freeway, parkland, bike trails and the Yarra River at your door and the best of the city's sporting and cultural offerings only a stone's throw away.
** Please note that height and weight restrictions may apply for car stacker
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Thursday 27th January 2022