INDUSTRIAL THEN, ICONIC NOW - BATHED IN NORTHERN LIGHT AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 double bedrooms with BIRs, master with ceiling fan
- Large open plan living, kitchen, dining with north facing windows, polished timber floors, high ceilings and ceiling fan
- Great kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops, gas and electric cooktop, dishwasher and so much storage and bench space!
- Central bathroom with spa bath, shower and separate toilet
- Euro laundry
- Undercover off street parking for 1 car PLUS street parking permits available from the council
- Incredible natural light
- Heating throughout
- Huge roof space storage
- Secure entrance
- Lift access
This 1920s warehouse has moved with the times in the most stylish way imaginable and today offers sublime residential living literally moments from Swan Street, the station, the CBD and Melbourne's renowned sporting precinct.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 17th February 2021