BOUTIQUE BUILDING, GREAT OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE, STUNNING CITY VIEWS!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This this two bedroom apartment features:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes; balcony off main bedroom
- Sun drenched open plan living and dining leading out to private balcony
- Beautiful modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sleek central bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Timber floors throughout
- Security building, secure video entry
- Storage cage
- 1 x carspace provided (stacker) – Height, width, length and weight restrictions apply
- Car stacker induction training required, tenant to pay for induction cost ($65)
The rent of $450 per week is temporary, due to construction work next door which has recently begun. When this work is complete, the rent will be $550 per week.
Seconds from Bridge Road shops, restaurants, cafes, Gleadell Street Market, Richmond Recreation Centre, Citizen Park and transport into CBD all at your door!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 16th April 2022