TRADITIONAL SPACES TOTALLY REIMAGINED
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
In a preserved pocket of vibrant Cremorne, this single-fronted Victorian has been totally reimagined beyond its traditional façade. Boasting an architect-designed extension focused on sustainability and green spaces, the home offers contemporary interiors that enjoy outlooks to secret leafy gardens and a stunning roof top “meadow” with 360 degree views across the rooftops to the CBD skyline is the crowning glory.
- Three bedroom accommodation that includes an original front room with soaring ceilings and fireplace. Two spacious rooms on the first floor feature generous storage, one with built-in bunks.
- Bi-fold doors at both ends of the open plan entertaining zone allow for cool breezes to flow both a rear BBQ deck and a central courtyard complete with play equipment and outdoor bath & shower.
- Glossy black kitchen boasting Miele and Blanco appliances positioned beneath a thermal chimney allowing natural light and a fabulous flow of air.
- Hydronic heating is offered throughout including as slab heating in the diamond polished concrete floors, whilst air-conditioning, a powder room and striking family bathroom are also offered
- Substantial attic as well as outdoor storage, remote pedestrian gate to the rear laneway, a hidden Euro laundry and double glazing are included in a carefully considered residence.
Within metres of Church & Swan Street’s eateries, bars & shops, moments to tram stops and East Richmond Station, this utterly peaceful location is also just a quick trip to the MCG and CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.