Amazing grace with extraordinary space, the perfect Elsternwick address.
One of Allison Road’s largest North-facing garden allotments boasting a 20m frontage. This incredible freestanding Federation-style family residence in Elsternwick’s most coveted location is only a gentle stroll from Harleston Park, Glenhuntly Road cafes, city-bound transport and elite schools. An instantly appealing street presence and versatile floor plan create the ideal environment for a larger family requiring excellent zoned living, with the option for extended family accommodation.
• 10 principal rooms
• Inviting traditional lead-light entrance hall
• Elegant formal sitting room with ornate open fireplace
• Spectacular open living and dining area with feature open fireplace and wonderful aspect over established garden, alfresco living area and solar-heated in-ground pool
• Superbly appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, Butlers’ pantry and casual dining area
• Additional living area with access to private deck, ideal for teenagers’ retreat.
• Up to five bedrooms. Master with dressing room and ensuite. Second bedroom with walk-in robe and own ensuite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 feature excellent storage. Study or 5th bedroom.
• Third bathroom, guests’ powder room and separate laundry
• Excellent off-street parking with double carport, plus a lock-up garage via ROW
• Superb elevated landscaped garden of some 745m2 (19.8 x 37.6m) approx
• Features include: polished floorboards, decorative ceilings, open fireplaces and ducted heating throughout.