CHARMING BRICK VICTORIAN IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Beyond this delightful façade, this 2 bedroom terrace home offers plenty of light and space throughout in keeping with its appealing period features.
- 2 large bedrooms, high ceilings, carpeted, master drenched in northern sunlight
- Good sized kitchen with gas cooktop
- Huge formal living socially adjoining the kitchen and flooded with natural light
- Functional bathroom with shower over bath, separate laundry
- Large private rear garden courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Off street parking via rear roller door, 2 additional parking permits available through council
- Large block 6.6m x 30.6m - 201sqm approx.
Absolute lifestyle position, located near to Victoria Street and Bridge Road's restaurants/bars/cafes, East Melbourne gardens, loads of transport options (160m to station, 190m to trams), Melbourne's premier sporting precinct, CBD and much more!
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 2nd December 2021