Instantly Captivating & Enduringly Impressive...
Taking pride of place behind this stunning wrought iron fence, the formal garden provides an idyllic setting for this exquisite Hawthorn brick Victorian Italianate villa, perfectly situated on 1100sqm (approx.) on the north side of Ballarat’s premier street. Positioned for success, enjoy being just moments stroll from Lake Wendouree, cafes, Ballarat Base, St John of God Hospital along with being minutes’ drive from some of Victoria’s finest regional schools. The grace and charm of the 1890's are complemented by contemporary creature comforts and conveniences & set the scene for your family to thrive..
• Generously proportioned principal rooms include spacious living with marble fire place & north facing family room with garden vistas
• Main bedroom with traditional shower ensuite and dressing area
• 3 further double bedrooms enjoy space to study & fabulous fireplaces & bookshelves, 2 have built-ins
• A host of period features including ornate cornices & roses, soaring ceilings, breath taking windows with plantation shutters & beautiful fire places
• Meticulously finished central family bathroom
• Fully appointed kitchen with premium quality appliances
• Superbly comfortable as-is, the deep back garden is an invitation to extend/develop STCA at your leisure
Fortuitously the owners will include highly developed plans & planning permit for you to bring this property to a modern culmination with large open plan living & entertainment area to the rear
• Opportunities of this calibre are far & few between, take this opportunity to live out every aspiration you have for a heritage master piece with scope to further add your personal stamp
• Rent appraised at $900 per week