SUN FILLED, SPACIOUS AND SUPERBLY POSITIONED!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Smartly-updated to offer the very best in low maintenance living, this two-storey townhouse is bathed in natural sunlight and warmth throughout. And, while its interiors provide a welcomed sanctuary to retreat to at the end of the working day, its location is one that really is second to none. A walk to both essential and lifestyle amenities - living doesn’t get much better than this!
- Beautiful sun-filled townhouse with open plan living/dining zone plus broad north-facing terrace with plenty of room to relax, dine and entertain.
- New designer stone kitchen with induction cooktop & feature tiled splashback.
- Stylishly renovated, fully-tiled bathroom showcasing a luxe walk-in shower and floating vanity. The European laundry has also undergone a makeover & has plenty of shelving space.
- Built-in robes star in both bedrooms, along with both shade & privacy blinds. The also feature panel heating and the main bedroom boasts air-conditioning.
- With high ceilings throughout, practicalities include split system heating/cooling (living), intercom entry & secure parking – there is also visitor’s parking available for guests.
Close to Melbourne Girls’ College, Hawthorn West Primary and Richmond High School, the home is also within easy reach of Victoria Gardens shopping centre, public transport, the attractions of both Bridge Road and Swan Street and the complex enjoys direct gated access to Burnley Park.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 5th January 2022