Close to 109 Tram Road & all Facilities, and Fresh Painting!
This immaculate two bedroom unit is beautifully positioned on a wide tree-lined street just meters to the 109 tram, quietly tucked away in a block of only four. Kew's private schools are easily accessed via the nearby tram whilst Beckett Park, Surrey Hills train, Eastern freeway and the bounty of cafes, Woolworth, Coles, cinema, Library, boutiques and the restaurants of Balwyn Village are all close by.
Ready now and waiting for you comprising of:
- Generous sized living and dining zone
- Large bedrooms both with built-in robes, timber floor and both with split systems for your comfort.
- Beautifully appointed gas cooking kitchen with bar table and ample storage spaces
- a central bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings include shower and bath, vanity basin and a separate toilet
- Polished floorboards to the living zone
- Single remote garage
- Low maintenance private courtyard to enjoy the outdoors
*To book an after hours inspection, please contact John Zhang 0433 138 246
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Available from:Monday 18th January 2021