OVER 62SQM OF LIFESTYLE LIVING
Located in the evolving Malthouse district, a neighbourhood that will become an exclusive niche in Melbourne.
- 1 double bedroom with built in robes
- Open plan living and dining leading out to west-facing balcony
- Entertainer’s kitchen - stone benches, stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom
- Security under cover parking
- Storage cage
- Internal laundry facilities; reverse cycle heating /cooling
- Rent potential up to $450 per week ($23,400pa)
- Owners corporation – approx. $900pq
Highly regarded ERA building with pool, gym and communal landscaped garden. On the doorstep of Swan Street transport, cafes, restaurants, MCG, Tennis Centre, AAMI Park, Gosch’s Paddock, Yarra River, bike paths, The Tan, Botanic Gardens & access to the Monash Freeway at your door!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.