Captivating Period Home In Famed Location
Behind this captivating facade is a remarkable family home that is located in a sought after pocket and set on approximately 696m2 of land. Instantly appealing as you walk through the manicured gardens and as you enter the home you will fall in love with the very versatile floor plan and period charm, the homes offers considerable comfort and features:
• Beautiful front formal lounge or fourth bedroom with bay window, fireplace and plantation shutters
• Three bedrooms, master with two way bathroom and walk in robe
• Separate study
• Comfortable lounge area
• Expansive kitchen with island table that follows onto the dining area and family room with Masport wood burning fire
• Two further main bathrooms
• Large home office/rumpus room or teenage retreat with split system
• Entertain in style with the covered outdoor area with fan
• Huge backyard for the kids to play
• Off street parking and landscaped gardens
• Other features include: European laundry, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, 3000L water tank, 7.2KW solar system and much more.
Make this your family home where you are within walking distance to public transport, Highpoint Shopping Centre, local café’s, parks and the Maribyrnong River.