CHARMING, EDWARDIAN HOME IN PERFECT LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This stunning 2 bedroom home offers a superb blend of period charm and modern amenities.
- Beautiful and welcoming front garden
- 2 light filled bedrooms both with built in robes
- Separate dining/study zone that would fit a large family dining table perfectly
- Generous and comfortable living space with open fire place
- Modern galley style kitchen with gas appliances
- Sparkling bathroom and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Garden shed
- Private rear courtyard garden with plenty of shade from surrounding trees
- Parking permits available from Yarra City Council
Perfectly located in a premier pocket of Richmond/Burnley, being just moments from the Yarra River, Swan Street, Toorak Village, public transport and easy access to the M1.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 21st November 2020