TIMELESS GRACE IN RICHMOND HILL
Marrying Victorian elegance & grace with contemporary style & functionality, this timelessly appealing 3-bedroom residence is situated in a peaceful pocket of sought-after Richmond Hill.
- Updated & extended 3-bedroom period home ready to enjoy whilst offering plenty of scope for further enhancements if desired.
- Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances and atrium-style dining area which connects seamlessly to the sundrenched courtyard for effortless indoor/outdoor living.
- Lounge with bespoke cabinetry plus generous ground floor bedroom with feature fireplace. Additional second room that could potentially be used as a private & peaceful work-from-home study space if needed.
- Tranquil upstairs master with ensuite and both city skyline and MCG views – the room also provides access to substantial and extremely handy roof storage space.
- Modern family bathroom and Euro laundry plus heating/cooling, polished floors and under-stair storage.
In a quiet low-traffic pocket of this exclusive inner-city neighbourhood, the home is close to Melbourne’s famous sporting precinct, the attractions of Swan St and Bridge Road plus parks and public transport.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.