NORTH FACING APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE BUILDING
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes and floorboards
- Renovated kitchen; stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances; dishwasher & gas hot plates
- Open plan north facing living leading out to private balcony
- Fabulous central bathroom with double shower
- Internal laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Car space + parking permits available (STCA)
- 64sqm internal approx
- Rent potential up to $450pw ($23,400pa)
- Owners corporation $565pq approx.
- Council rates - $1,056 per annum approx.
- Boutique block of only 12 apartments
Ideally located moments from fantastic cafes and restaurants, Victoria Street, Abbotsford Convent, Collingwood Childrens Farm, bike paths and Yarra River. Train station and public transport a short stroll away.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.