Modern Sophistication and a Calming Place to Call Home
Due to Covid-19 open for Inspection are now done by virtual video tours of our rental properties. We will accept applications from prospective tenants once they have viewed the video tour.
Surrounded by tranquil parks in a modern architecture, this superbly appointed ground floor apartment is a calm haven in urban living.
The apartment features:
• Spacious, light-filled open plan living and dining space opens through floor to ceiling glass doors
• Large private balcony with greenery backdrop
• Gourmet designer kitchen with stone bench top, mirrored splashback and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stove and oven
• Main bedroom with huge walk-in robes and chic en suite bathroom
• Second bedroom with dividing pivot doors separating it from the living area
• Sleek central bathroom with concealed laundry
• Secure covered car space
• Air conditioning and heating
• Additional storage and wardrobes in the hallway
Moreover, the renowned architecture of the Clara Building offers:
• Spa and sauna retreat
• Lush greenery facade at the main entrance
(Note: Access to communal facilities are subject to building regulations.)
Superbly located with easy access and proximity to South Yarra Station, city trams and a wide array of shops, dining, and amenities on Chapel Street and Toorak Road. This is a modern home with a zen ambience.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus