OVER 60SQM OF LIFESTYLE LIVING AT THE RENOWNED SMITH & CO
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
In the heart of Collingwood, everything at your doorstep!
- Light and bright open plan living/dining leading out to private balcony with views of Smith Street urban heritage streetscape
- Custom-built balcony bar extending the dining space
- 1 double bedroom with built in robes
- Well-appointed kitchen – gas cook top and dishwasher
- Double-glazed windows for insulation and soundproofing
- Stylish bathroom
- European laundry
- Secure undercover parking and storage cage
- Over 50sqm internally plus balcony
- Owners corporation fees - $838pq approx.
- Communal gardens with covered BBQ areas, roof top terraces and a library lounge
In the heart of bustling Smith Street shopping district, walking distance to Gertrude and Brunswick Street cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport, East Melbourne parks/gardens, MCG and CBD!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.