THE BEST OF MELBOURNE IS ON THE DOORSTEP!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Situated on one of Melbourne’s most recognised parades, discover this light-filled Victorian home that offers space in an exceptional inner-city locale.
The property features:
- Open plan living & bright dine-in kitchen that opens to a rear easy-care courtyard offering space for alfresco meals
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances
- Two large ground-floor bedrooms both with wardrobes
- Versatile upstairs bedroom or practical study zone
- Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom
- External laundry provisions
- Split system heating and cooling
An exciting blend of Victorian charm and an inner-city lifestyle. Within a walk of the CBD and just moments to the eateries of Smith & Brunswick Street, there is also the Fitzroy Gardens on hand to enjoy. Near trams and trains, this is the epitome of convenience wrapped up with period appeal.
For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 16th October 2021