A RARE OPPORTUNITY ON RICHMOND HILL
Classically appealing. This double fronted, freestanding residence is in one of Richmond’s most sought-after streets.
It is perfectly positioned for the best of inner city living, located within walking distance of the CBD, schools and public transport, Swan Street and Bridge Road cafes and restaurants, the MCG, Yarra River and Botanical Gardens.
This warm and welcoming home offers;
- 3 bedrooms – Spacious master bedroom with open fireplace; 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built in robes;
- 4th smaller bedroom or home office – perfect for working from home!
- Light flooded living and dining with French doors leading onto large, private courtyard garden
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and substantial cupboard space
- Bathroom with bath; separate laundry
- Ducted heating; reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Off street parking via Tonkins Lane and parking permits available (STCA)
- Additional features include; floorboards throughout, attic storage, open fireplaces and high ceilings
- Land size 10m x 20m (200sqm approx)
- Rent potential up to $800pw ($41,600pa)
Move in as is, or renovate to create your dream home.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.