Gorgeously Renovated Home
A stunningly renovated family home in the heart of Prahran. Located in a peaceful residential street, close to everything you need. Comprising:
- Expansive open plan living kitchen with gas fireplace
- Bifold doors opening onto a sunny north facing paved courtyard
- Modern kitchen with large stone benches dishwasher and gas cooking
- Large main bedroom with built-in robes and split system air conditioning
- Second Queen sized bedroom with built-in robe’s and a split system air conditioner
- Concealed guest third bedroom or an ideal Home Office
- Big renovated central bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Huge attic storage with additional cupboard storage throughout
- European laundry with additional storage and laundry sink
- Polished floorboards and ducted heating throughout
- Manicured front garden, gardening included
- Undercover off street parking for one, additional parking permits available (STCA)
- Second guest toilet/powder room
With quick access to all forms of public transport this gorgeous offering is only moments from all the entertainment and lifestyle options of Chapel and Greville Street. A truly rare opportunity that is not to be missed.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 11th October 2021