STUNNING 2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE, LUX FINISHES AND LOADS OF LIGHT!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 large bedrooms with BIRs and desks; master with north facing balcony
- Great sized open plan kitchen, living and dining with full height and width glass doors to private courtyard
- Beautifully finished kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, stone bench tops, great bench and cupboard space, island bench, pantry and soft close drawers
- Second north facing living area for working from home or just a bit of space from your house mates or family…
- Sparkling central bathroom with shower over bath
- Powder room
- Separate laundry with trough and built in broom cupboard
- Timber floors throughout
- Split system heating and cooling throughout
- Double roller blinds throughout
- Private courtyard with great light and clothesline
- Solar hot water with gas booster
- Intercom access
- Off street parking for 1 car with secure gate
Conveniently located moments from vibrant Victoria Street with its unique blend of cafes, and restaurants. Walking distance to Bridge Road shopping and eateries, Gleadell Street Saturday morning market, Swan Street nightlife and public transport, not to mention Richmond’s sporting hub and the CBD.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 16th February 2022