Victorian Charm in a Prized Location
*Photos are from archives are indicative only*
Pretty as a picture, this glorious double fronted Victorian home features generous room proportions and stylish family accommodation.
Framed by a generous landscaped garden allotment of some 480sqm approx. the home seamlessly combines the best of period character with all that a contemporary lifestyle demands.
Perfectly positioned with Harleston Park at the end of the street and Glenhuntly Road shops and restaurants just around the corner, every facet of this fabulous property is sure to impress.
• Striking façade, lace verandah, wide arched hallway, Polished floorboards
• 3 or 4 bedroom accommodation (Master with stunning ensuite and study)
• Gracious formal sitting room, OFP
• Open plan living and dining room, alfresco deck and private garden
• Updated kitchen, timber benches, stainless steel appliances
• Sensational family bathroom, round bath tub
• Separate laundry
• Garden shed, cubby house
• Off street car parking
• Excellent land – 480sqm approx.
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm