SUNLIT AND SPACIOUS FAMILY-SIZED LIVING
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Flushed with natural sunlight and enhanced by a calming white and timber colour palette, this double-storey home is a breath of fresh air in this most convenient Richmond locale. Spacious and requiring no work, it offers a lifestyle to envy along with a choice of alfresco areas to enjoy.
- Warm Tasmanian oak floors flow through the attractive open plan living/dining zone
- Fresh contemporary kitchen boasting sparkling stainless steel appliances and a relaxed breakfast bar
- Appealing indoor/outdoor flow from the living area to a large courtyard perfect for alfresco gatherings
- A second sundrenched terrace offers yet more scope to relax or entertain outdoors.
- Wardrobes and A/C in all three bedrooms (balcony for the master), a stylish fully-tiled bathroom plus a laundry and lock-up garage.
Midway between the dining options and smorgasbord of bars on both Bridge Road and Swan Street, this sought-after locale is also close to trams and train stations and within easy reach of school - the MCG and city centre are also easily accessible.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.