Walk To Beach Loaded With Potential
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 15th June at 6pm (unless sold prior)
This original Seaford home is absolutely loaded with potential and is offered at an affordable price for those wanting a great beachside location with schools, transport, shops, cafes and of course the beautiful bay beaches all within a short walk.
Located in a quite cul-de-sac, the home features light filled living areas including separate lounge and dining rooms, generous bedrooms, kitchen with ample bench & storage space with gas cooking, central bathroom and gas heating. The home also offers a separate self-contained bungalow which is ideal for teenagers or in-law accommodation or rent it out for extra income.
Established gardens, a double garage plus a carport and a large 692sqm (approx.) block that has the potential for sub-division complete this exciting opportunity.
• Spacious family home plus self-contained bungalow on 692sqm
• Light filled open plan living areas and gas heating
• Loaded with potential including the opportunity to sub-divide
• Walk to local beaches, shops, schools and train station
• Self-contained bungalow is ideal for in-laws or extra income
• Ideal for families, first home buyers and investors alike