LUXURY LIVING, VAST VIEWS WITH 2 CAR SPACES
NOTE: INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you wish to view a property you must PRE-REGISTER direct with the agent. As per the Victorian health guidelines, please maintain a safe social distance of at least 1.5 metres. The number of people inside the property at any one time will be limited to ten people.
Brilliant light-filled corner apartment with expansive living and dining space rarely seen in modern apartments.
This luxury apartment is superbly located on the fifth floor of the iconic Mansion building, delivering the ultimate in contemporary designer living in a highly sought-after location. Filled with an abundance of light this apartment offers stunning views towards the Junction Oval and beyond to Port Phillip Bay and is located on the door steps of Albert Park Lake.
Cleverly designed to maximise open plan living and impressive views from the wall of glass windows, this stylish apartment offers:
- Light-filled living and dining room is complete with reverse cycle heating and cooling - Spacious under cover balcony for indoor/outdoor living
- Recently renovated with floating timber floorboards
- Open plan kitchen with stone benches and sizeable island bench also features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and an abundance of storage space
- Sizeable main bedroom offers generous built-in robes and east facing aspect
- Dual access bathroom with walk-in shower, stone-top vanity and laundry facilities
- Second double bedroom boasts a private balcony and built-in robes
- Two tandem car parks on title
- Features include intercom/secure entrance, split system air conditioning and heating, wall mounted heating and a study nook in the living area
Resort style building amenities exclusive to residents include an impressive gas heated rooftop swimming pool with bathroom and shower facilities, a fully fitted large roof top gymnasium, an expansive sundeck and terrace with views of the lake, the bay and the CBD, on-site building manager and keyless entry basement parking plus visitor parking for in excess of 20 cars.
Enjoy all the benefits of this highly sought after location within walking distance of Albert Park Lake and Golf course, Fitzroy Street cafes and restaurants and a short tram ride to the Arts Precinct, Prahran, Chapel Street's shops and boutiques, South Yarra and the CBD, making this the ideal investment, first home or prefect city base.
Conveniently accessed via Queens Lane (to basement car park, storage unit and security entrance).