Private inspections available 7 days a week. Call Dean on 0488 123 655 to book an appointment.
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 17th November 2020 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Attention first home buyers, Investor's & downsizers!
Looking for a low maintenance home in a relaxed environment with the very best of the area at your doorstep?
If so, then this stunning renovated single level home, set in a private setting, is for you. Located in a highly desirable pocket this immaculate two bedroom home offers a spacious light filled living area, great sized bedrooms, quality appliances, heating & cooling, plus a fantastic rear yard often hard to find. The remarkable floor-plan boasts an open plan design which flows seamlessly onto the rear courtyard, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living.
Additional features of this fantastic home include:
• Super spacious light drenched living area
• Well appointed master suite with walk in robe & bathroom access
• Large updated kitchen complete with quality appliances & gas cooking
• Luxuriously renovated bathroom with ample storage
• Delightful oak timber flooring & plush carpets to bedrooms
• Remote double car lock up garage with rear access
• Public transport within easy reach- both Leawarra & Frankston Station
• Located within the coveted Frankston High School Zone
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
• No active Body Corporate fees
Set on a low maintenance block with established gardens, this delightful home is an ideal downsizer option, young families or the savvy investor looking to grow their portfolio.
Offering prized family surroundings with both Heatherhill shops & Frankston CBD within walking distance, several reserves, public transport & beautiful Frankston foreshore, just a short distance away. Only moments from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches the Peninsula has to offer.
Be quick to enquire & call Dean Bozunovic to discuss securing your slice of prime real estate.
We look forward to seeing you at your very own private inspection!