Stop searching & start living!
Ideally located in South Frankston's most sought after and best serviced positions is this super spacious two and a half bedroom retreat, all within the Frankston High School Zone.
One of only two homes on the block with no body corporate, this home is walking distance to fantastic local amenities including Sweet Water Creek, Yamala Park Bowls Club and Norman Avenue shops, not to mention the beach.
Recently renovated and ready to enjoy now, this home offers:
- Two large light filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Spacious family sized bathroom with separate powder room and laundry
- Open plan living and dining area with direct access to the decking area
- Modern kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances
- Renovated bathroom with subway tiling and overhead storage
- Large double lock up garage with additional studio or home office
- Under floor heating throughout and split system cooling to main living
Complimented throughout by floating timber floor boards, high ceilings and large windows, taking full advantage of the fantastic orientation. To complete the picture inside, the extraordinary open plan design flows naturally onto extensive decking, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living. Set on a low maintenance 316sqm block with established green gardens, this is an ideal downsizer option, the savvy investor looking to grow their portfolio or those searching for a first home!
Only minutes away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries and beaches Melbourne has to offer. Within easy reach to some of the area's best schools, an easy stroll to Norman Avenue shops and a short walk to Frankston's CBD or cosmopolitan Mount Eliza Village, makes this home a must!
Be quick to enquire and call Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa now to discuss securing your slice of the Peninsula, in one of the most tightly held pockets of Frankston South.
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection!