EXTRAVAGANTLY STRIKING APARTMENT WITH THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINERS TERRACE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This striking residence offers the finest in inner city living. Immaculately finished and flooded with an abundance of natural light to create a tranquil and serene inner urban lifestyle.
- 3 large bedrooms, built in robes, light and bright through each room
- Versatile 3rd bedroom / 2nd living with inbuilt cabinetry, storage, balcony terrace access
- Incredible sun-drenched living mixing socially alongside dining, split system heating / cooling
- Top of the line kitchen with stone bench-tops, island bench, dishwasher
- Bathroom with frame-less shower
- Separate powder room
- European laundry
- Seamless flow between inside and out with a deep private alfresco wraparound terrace
- 2 secure side by side undercover car parks, additional parking permits available from the council
- 91sqm of internal living and 49sqm of outdoor entertaining approx.
- Ideally wanting a 16 month lease
Brilliantly positioned, set well back from Church Street providing private and quiet living, with prominent St Ignatius views, close to Bridge Road & Swan Street’s restaurants and cafes, transport at your doorstep, CBD 2km away, Melbourne’s sporting precinct, Bridge Road's boutique shopping precinct, do not miss this opportunity!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 20th March 2021