Contemporary Deluxe Living Close to Daylesford & Trentham
ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY REGISTRATION.
FACEMASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN INDOORS DURING INSPECTIONS.
Enjoy the peaceful surrounds and breathe in fresh country air at this spectacular country home featuring contemporary living and superb rural views. Located in popular Lyonville just minutes from both Trentham and Daylesford and around 1 hour to Melbourne.
The spacious passive solar designed home, captures northern light and glorious views. With attention to detail and thoughtful selection of materials throughout, the gleaming timber floors and stylish modern décor create a beautiful atmosphere while providing low maintenance , energy efficient living in the heart of Victoria’s famed Spa Country.
Sited in a quiet and private rural area with dual road access, the property would suit as a permanent home or a fabulous weekend retreat.
• Architecturally designed and quality built residence
• Land area 1580 sq.m. approx. with 2 entry driveways
• Township Zone - Hepburn Shire
• Bright and expansive central living area opens to a wide deck. Features include Tasmanian Oak flooring, wood fire with bluestone hearth, large split system heating/airconditioning, designer ceiling fan
• The superb kitchen has a 900cm electric/gas oven, dishwasher, plenty of storage
• 2 generous bedrooms, both opening to the deck and each with an adjoining deluxe bathroom – one with a bath
• Euro laundry, plenty of storage/robe space
• 6.4 star energy rating, north facing, double glazed throughout, fully insulated walls, ceiling & underfloor
• Securely fenced. Mains power connected, large capacity rainwater tanks, LP gas, septic wastewater. Satellite NBN.
• Delightfully quiet and sought after area just a couple of minutes’ walk to the renowned Radio Springs Hotel
• Nearby walking tracks in the Wombat State Forest to the Lyonville Mineral Springs, and the Domino walking-cycling trail to Trentham
• 5 minutes to Trentham, 10 minutes to Daylesford, 20 minutes to Woodend V/Line services to Melbourne & Bendigo