Vogue Living With Lifestyle
Exceptional period class meets the finest in contemporary style in this superbly renovated example of circa 1912 Victorian architecture. This distinctive home, emulating a minimalist style, is characterised by a fusion of stone, glass and light to accentuate indoor/outdoor living.
* High ceilings with ornate Victorian ceiling roses and architraves
* Three double bedrooms (two with built in robes and exceptional, rarely seen, dome ceilings)
* Sublime kitchen with stone benchtops that flows between 2 large separate living areas
* Separate laundry with second toilet
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Open plan sun-drenched North facing indoor/outdoor entertaining living, where bi-fold doors concertina out to timber deck - maximising the living space and surrounded by intimate landscaped gardens.
* Re-roofed, re-plumbed, re-wired and re-stumped - nothing left for you to re-do!
Positioned with a city sky line at your doorstep, this exquisite home has undergone an extensive renovation which has made the most of its elegant, original features and good proportions. Walk to Seddon train station, popular Seddon cafes, restaurants and specialty shops, and only 7 minutes drive to Melbourne CBD.
I think you get the picture!
We have loved the entertaining lifestyle this home provides and, particularly, the north facing rear.
We adore the restaurants and cafes in Seddon and really value the close proximity to the city and the docklands (and the lack of traffic).