STUNNING & SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM DESIGNER HOME WITH OFF STREET PARKING & ENTERTAINERS GARDEN
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This stunning 3 bedroom home in Cremorne Richmond is conveniently located, walk to Swan Street precinct, shops, restaurants and amenities, MCG sporting ground, Yarra River trails and parklands, easy access to public transport and only moments to the CBD.
Combining classic and contemporary appeal, this wonderful home boasts:
- Grand wide entrance hallway with beautiful leadlight windows
- 3 spacious bedrooms - master with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with shower and double glazed windows
- Stunning open plan living room with expansive bi-fold doors opening out to private garden area featuring stone pizza oven, bar bench and pergola
- Elegant dining room with central gas fire place
- Architecturally designed fully equipped modern kitchen with ILVE gas stove featuring teppanyaki plate and rotisserie oven
- Butlers kitchen with double dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboard space featuring sophisticated cabinetry
- Main central bathroom with double shower, separate bath, and separate powder room
- Separate modern laundry room with plenty of storage
- Reverse air-conditioning throughout, two gas log fireplaces
- 2 secure off street parks via rear lane
- High ceilings and beautiful floorboards throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Parking permits available through council
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 23rd April 2022