INNER CITY RESIDENCE WITH PRIVATE BALCONY AND VIEWS OVERLOOKING PRIVATE POOL AREA, 1 X CAR SPOT AND STORAGE CAGE.
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
A chance to rent in Cremorne, one of the most sought after suburbs of Melbourne, with Richmond Station just a short 10 minute walk.
- This is a contemporary, light filled apartment in a prime location.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony entrance.
- Study nook in master bedroom.
- Second bedroom with built in robes and large window overlooking private pool area.
- Main bedroom bathroom serviced with shower over bathtub and stone benchtop.
- Features spacious open plan living and dining leading to a private balcony overlooking private pool area.
- Kitchen area with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benchtops.
- Separate European laundry and storage.
- Basement parking and storage cage.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Facilities include secure entry, gymnasium, pool and onsite property manager.
MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Freeway entrance, Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens, Royal Botanic Gardens, Arts Centre, Melbourne Girls Grammar, Richmond Primary School and Tan track are all just a short stroll away.
Walking distance to Swan Street, Bridge Road, public transport, superb restaurants, cafes and supermarkets.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or Ignite. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 7th May 2022