RARE OPPORTUNITY IN ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE LOCALE
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac in the bustling heart of Richmond.
This home includes three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and secure two car tandem parking. This well designed, recently renovated contemporary town residence offers a sleek and sophisticated lifestyle.
An abundance of space and natural light throughout makes this home unique.
- Ground floor features, a double bedroom with built in robes leading out to private courtyard space, bathroom with European laundry and secure single two car tandem garage with off street parking.
- Leading up to a generous open plan living and separate dining, timber flooring throughout, powder room, entertainers stone kitchen, and stainless steel appliances gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Living opens out to large terrace with city views.
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, accompanied by a second bedroom with robes all with split systems and sparkling central bathroom.
This perfect inner city oasis, is cleverly designed, its refined finishes, and spacious open plan living is perfect first home or investment. Positioned within easy walking distance of both Bridge Road and Swan Street, with Burnley Park, the Yarra River and Burnley train station close by.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.