CHARMING & WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM HOME
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located in a quiet no-through road, this charming cottage, built in the 1910s, is a clean and tidy home. Featuring off street parking, a low maintenance garden and a large, private rear courtyard.
- Two good size bedrooms each with wardrobes and ornamental fireplaces
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living with beautiful ornamental fireplace
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, plenty of cupboard space, tiled floors and separate dining meals area
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Good sized paved rear courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Polished timber floors throughout with tiled kitchen and wet areas
- Security alarm
- Gas ducted heating and air conditioning plus ceiling fans in living areas
- Off street parking for 1 car (or 2 small cars); on street permits available from the council
Fresh, charming and refurbished two bedroom Victorian home in quiet cul de sac street, centrally located in the heart of Prahran, between High Street and Dandenong Road, close to High Street shops, cafes, public transport, parklands and amenities.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 22nd December 2021