PERIOD CHARM IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac lined with pretty period homes, this picture-perfect Victorian really is a class act, while providing plenty of scope for further enhancements if desired. Brimming with authentic charm and character, its interiors have been given a sophisticated update – freshly painted walls, fashionable plantation shutters, an open plan living and dining area plus a central stylish bathroom are among the standout features.
- Beautiful freestanding Victorian with charming façade, exquisite leadlight, high decorative ceilings, ornate fireplace and polished hardwood floors.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters and intricate ceiling roses.
- Main bedroom has direct access to the central bathroom/laundry complete with timeless encaustic tiles and fixtures.
- Well-equipped kitchen and expansive open plan living/dining area (split system) to the private rear courtyard with shed and rear laneway access.
- Ready to move into, there are options to extend or renovate further (STCA).
- The rear laneway leads to nearby Burnley Oval, and provides potential access for future off-street parking.
This prized river pocket is close to the Yarra River, Melbourne Girls’ College, Burnley Station and a wonderful array of restaurants and shops.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.