DELIGHTFULLY RENOVATED EDWARDIAN WITH ENDLESS APPEAL
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
A charming façade heightened by an engaging colour palette throughout has immediate street appeal. Situated in the most sought-after hidden pocket of Cremorne, this beautifully presented period home located on a corner allotment is an absolute must see.
- 2 enormous bedrooms, floor to ceiling built in robes, ornamental fireplaces
- Direct side access to 2nd bathroom/ensuite via central bedroom
- Pleasant central living room, socially adjoined by dining room directly off kitchen
- Large kitchen with fantastic sized breakfast bar, storage and preparation space
- French doors open to your terrific entertainers’ backyard with lawn area
- Rear master bathroom complete with shower, separate laundry area
- Timber floors, high ceilings, ornate detailing front bedroom
- Parking permits available from the council (stca)
- 300m walk to East Richmond Station and thriving Swan Street
Situated in a fabulous location, just a short stroll to Swan Street, cafes' and restaurants on Church Street, the Botanic Gardens, Yarra Trails, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, CBD and transport.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Available from:Monday 30th November 2020