SUNDRENCHED NORTHERN ASPECT IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Privately tucked away to the rear of this boutique building, this one-bedroom apartment offers easy living in one of Richmond's best kept secret spots!
- One double bedroom with built in robes
- Light and bright North facing living
- Open kitchen with gas cook top
- Sparkling bathroom with bath
- Off-street car space plus parking permits available (STCA)
- Floorboards throughout
- Internal size 42sqm approx.
- Low owners corporation fees $460pq approx.
- Freshly painted throughout
Positioned literally metres from Bridge Road with all it has to offer from cafes, restaurants and bars to shopping and trams straight into the CBD. The Yarra River walking paths and surrounding parklands including local dog parks and ovals are just a pleasant stroll away.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.